From the help of community donors, we are able to serve thousands in the Wenatchee Valley!
Your donation makes a huge difference and supports various initiatives such as:
Kids Makers Market
Outreach & Education
SNAP, WIC, & Senior Services
Building a Stronger Community
Goals for 2018
1. Education and Outreach: Get the word out about the importance of supporting local farmers, artists and businesses which include: the benefits to individual overall health, of keeping local money supporting the local economy and the importance of healthy, sustainable, responsible agriculture.
2. Strengthen our SNAP (supplemental nutrition assistance program) to increase the diversity of market goers and help make local, healthy food available for ALL.
3. Continue to offer FREE kids and family activities EVERY market!
4. Expand fundraising and community support to provide financial support for our infrastructure, provide living wages for staff, and pursuit of 501-C3 status by 2019.
5. Fill all of our Special Program Sponsorships to empower us to offer great monthly events, musician stipend program, quality youth education programs and effective market advertising.