Welcome New and Returning Vendors!
We are excited for the 2018 season and hope to welcome the amazing farmers, food and crafts from last year and new vendors!
This year's Market strives to:
- Continue to improve the diversity of vendors providing farm fresh goods, artisan crafts and healthy prepared foods.
- Provide greater access for low income community members by offering SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) benefits.
- Offer FREE kids and family activities EVERY market continuing to provide a community gathering space for locals, tourists and businesses.
- Expand fundraising efforts to provide financial support for our talented musicians, kids activities and events.
- Increase our education and outreach efforts emphasizing the importance of buying and eating local in order to support local agriculture, artists and small businesses.
Please complete an application by following the links below:
Contact us with questions at: email@example.com
Do you Qualify?
Washington State Farmers selling their own fresh and value added products
Locally made prepared foods and concessions, predominately sourced with Washington state grown and raised ingredients
Locally hand crafted products, predominately sourced from Washington State
We do not accept:
Nationally distributed packaged foods or beverages
Wholesale or resale products of any kind
Fees and Dues
2018 Annual Membership Fee: $25. Due upon immediate acceptance into the market. No partial payments will be accepted. Member fee must be paid in full prior to beginning of first market. Checks payable to Leavenworth Community Farmers Market, PO Box 2184 Leavenworth, WA 98826 or pay below (please be aware there is a $2 service fee for using Paypal).
Stall Fees: Collected by the Market Manager day of market
Farmers: $15 minimum market fee. If vendor exceeds $300 in sales, a flat fee of 6% is due.
Processors, Crafters, Prepared Food Vendors and Miscellaneous: 10% of total sales for the day with a minimum fee of $15 per 10’ x 10’ stall space.
Double Booth: $15 for an additional 10'X10' stall space when available
Shared Booths: Shared booths are allowed with the prior consent of the LCFM Board. Fees will be established by the LCFM Board at that time.
Cancellation Policy: Vendors will be held accountable for not attending the days committed to previously in their application and will be charged a $25 NO-SHOW Fee. Vendors must call to cancel 24hrs before the market begins or be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
*Times will change as the season progresses due to available sunlight
WIC and Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP) 2018 Information
New Vendors: To participate in the FMNP, please complete the application by July 1st. For more information on the FMNP Program, check out the USDA WIC Farmer's Market Nutrition Program site here
Link for the application: http://www.doh.wa.gov/YouandYourFamily/WIC/FarmersMarket
Mail completed application to:
Washington State Department of Health
Market Nutrition Program - WIC Farmers
PO Box 47886
Olympia, WA 988504-7886
Returning Vendors: Applications are due by April 1st, 2018.