Kids Makers Day
Welcome to the Leavenworth Community Farmers Market 4th Annual Kids Makers Day. Kids Makers Markets provide a monthly opportunity for the youth of our surrounding community to bring their homemade goods and services to the market June-August. Youth learn and practice entrepreneurial skills, earn a few extra bucks for the savings account and empower our community in supporting the creative endeavors of the next generation. We also love to have youth performers who want to share their talents!
If you or your family member under 18 is interested in participating in our Makers Markets on June 28th, July 19th and/or August 16th, please fill our our application form and see the rules below. For questions, please contact the Market Manager, Hana Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kids Makers Market Rules and Application Here
• No edibles or produce can be sold
• Hand-made items only
• Kid-vendors must be 18 and under
• Kid-vendors must use skills and/or tools to produce their product
• Bring a portable table to display products (chairs are nice to have as well)
• Arrival time for setting up product is between 3:00pm-3:20pm
• Breakdown time begins at 8pm (no earlier)